The Queretaro Technical Center (QTC) is part of Condumex Group, this technical center is leader in the design of electric systems (harnesses) for the automotive industry, moreover provides engineering services focused to the development of the embedded software, execution of tests for safety, entertainment and control systems. QTC has been working with Delphi Automotive for more than 15 years in the development of embedded software and tests of electronic systems. Nowadays QTC has about 300 engineers and basically provides engineering services to Delphi Electronics and Safety. Working at QTC gives you the opportunity to implement and develop your potential doing things with real impact in many entertainment, safety, and control vehicle systems for different and important OEMs worldwide. We make our mission simple by working everyday in interesting high technology.
Position: Test Engineer
Product Lines: Infotainment / Occupant Sensing / Electrification / Body Security
Job Description: Analyzes, designs and tests product prototypes for vehicles providing test plan strategies to meet customer requirements on time including standards and costs. Cultivates values and adapts promptly to changes from the customer. Works in team
Main responsibilities not limited to:
- Analysis of customer requirements.
- Estimation and test plan strategies development.
- Design of manual test procedures.
- Design of automated test scripts.
- Test tools design.
- Responsible for bench set up and test equipment procurement.
- Responsible for test time cycles reduction and efficiency actions implementation.
- Management of all test verification aspects.
- Report issues found during test rounds following standards.
Desired experience and skills:
- Must have an Electrical, Electronics or a Mechatronics degree in Engineering with more than 3 years of experience working in test activities for electronic devices.
Additional technical skills with mid level of demonstrated knowledge:
- Vehicle development process.
- NI Test Stand y LabView (Automation)
- Robotics control for automated tests
- Programming in C# language
- Vision and Voice recognition systems
- Digital and analog data acquisition and conversion syst.
- Analysis of technical customer requirements
- Design of test procedures
- CAN, GMLAN Protocol
- Good understanding of agile and other embedded software development methodologies.
Demonstrate Soft skills
- Ability to motivate, integrate and promote a good environment of work
- Emotional intelligence to handle work discussions and work stress
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written including presentations
- Highly creative to solve problems and design robust testing
- Highly accountable to travel or to work overtime whenever necessary due to customer needs
- Fluent in English (Spoken and Written)
Do you fit the requirements?
Do you fit the qualifications?
Send your resume:
Salary is negotiable according to experience