The Queretaro Technical Center (QTC) is part of Condumex Group, this technical center is leader in the design of electric systems (harnesses) for the automotive industry, moreover provides engineering services focused to the development of the embedded software, execution of tests for safety, entertainment and control systems. QTC has been working with Delphi Automotive for more than 15 years in the development of embedded software and tests of electronic systems. Nowadays QTC has about 300 engineers and basically provides engineering services to Delphi Electronics and Safety. Working at QTC gives you the opportunity to implement and develop your potential doing things with real impact in many entertainment, safety, and control vehicle systems for different and important OEMs worldwide. We make our mission simple by working everyday in interesting high technology.
Position: Systems Engineer
Product Lines: Infotainment / Occupant Sensing / Electrification / Body Security
Job Description: Develop Systems activities for an automotive entertainment system or automotive safety system. As part of your role you will participate in technical reviews, design reviews with other engineering areas, customer meetings and act as the main technical point of contact during project development.
Main responsibilities but not limited to:
- Planning. / – Requirements Definition. / – Create preliminary CDD/ PRD structure based on reuse modules.
- Prepare required documentation (Product Definition Documents, Calibration files, Analysis reports, MPI files, etc.) per the project schedule.
- Technical support for SW, EE, ME, IT&V, VAL and MFG.
- Project SCRs, VIRs, PCRs follow up. / – Customer interaction/support. / – Systems estimation. / – Systems testing and verification.
- Post start of Production (SOP) support.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in electronics/automotive industry.
- Previously or currently working as a project leader.
- Knowledge on: DOORs, MPIs, SWIT is a must.
- Problem solving skills (FTA, Fishbone, 3L5W)
- Proficient technical writing.
- Familiar with Requirements Analysis Techniques.
- Familiar with Requirements Allocation.
- CAN, GMLAN.
- Product development process.
- Self-directed and self-motivated, able to work flexible hours (early mornings or late evenings) to accommodate Customer schedule
Proficient in vehicle communication systems, Infotainment experience in Playbacks, J1939 & MOST protocols, previous Systems Engineer experienced, Knowledge on: DPRTS, PCEs, PORs, CR/CN and Customer interface.
- English skills: 590 or above in TOEFL.
- Results Oriented
- Multi-tasking Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to travel national / international
- Self-Directed and proactive behavior.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Do you fit the requirements?
Do you fit the qualifications?
Send your resume:
Salary is negotiable according to experience