The Queretaro Technical Center (QTC) is part of Condumex Group, this technical center is leader in the design of electric systems (harnesses) for the automotive industry, moreover provides engineering services focused to the development of the embedded software, execution of tests for safety, entertainment and control systems. QTC has been working with Delphi Automotive for more than 15 years in the development of embedded software and tests of electronic systems. Nowadays QTC has about 300 engineers and basically provides engineering services to Delphi Electronics and Safety. Working at QTC gives you the opportunity to implement and develop your potential doing things with real impact in many entertainment, safety, and control vehicle systems for different and important OEMs worldwide. We make our mission simple by working everyday in interesting high technology.
Position: Software Engineer
Product Lines: Infotainment / Occupant Sensing / Electrification / Body Security
Job Description: To execute embedded software development projects ,focusing on electronic vehicle systems meeting international quality automotive standards.
- Develop detailed software design.
- Develop code into an electronic control board in order to run a program capable of achieving the customer’s functional requirements.
- Design patterns.
- Execute software test procedures in order to verify that products work as required.
- Drive technical reviews of software design, code, test procedures, planning and customer requirements with specialist engineers to identify functional and non functional errors in post stages of code development.
- Implement software change requests, as well as update their status in databases in order to maintain under control software changes.
- Release code and save versions of tested software delivering it ready for use in validation test equipment.
Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics, Computer Systems or related.
- Strong knowledge of programming languages such as C, C + +, C #,
- ANSI C or Assembler.
- Managing Real-time embedded Linux and No Linux.
- Communication protocols such as CAN, FlexRay, LIN, and others.
- Management of laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Architecture of microcontrollers such as Autosar.
- Troubleshooting techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent ability to work as a team and under pressure.
- Fluent English (speaking, writing and reading). Other languages is a plus such as German.
- High Availability.
- Desirable one year or more in microcontroller projects and programming.
- Gender, age and marital status indistinct.
Do you fit the requirements?
Do you fit the qualifications?
Send your resume:
Salary is negotiable according to experience