The Queretaro Technical Center (QTC) is part of Condumex Group, this technical center is leader in the design of electric systems (harnesses) for the automotive industry, moreover provides engineering services focused to the development of the embedded software, execution of tests for safety, entertainment and control systems. QTC has been working with Delphi Automotive for more than 15 years in the development of embedded software and tests of electronic systems. Nowadays QTC has about 300 engineers and basically provides engineering services to Delphi Electronics and Safety. Working at QTC gives you the opportunity to implement and develop your potential doing things with real impact in many entertainment, safety, and control vehicle systems for different and important OEMs worldwide. We make our mission simple by working everyday in interesting high technology.
Position: Senior Software Engineer Product Lines: Infotainment / Occupant Sensing / Electrification / Body Security
Job Description: Develop Systems activities for an automotive entertainment system or automotive safety system. As part of your role you will participate in technical reviews, design reviews with other engineering areas, customer meetings and act as the main technical point of contact during project development.
Main responsibilities not limited to: Planning, Requirements Analysis. SW Estimation. Software Design. SW Coding. SW Testing and Verification.
SW Release. Post start of Production (SOP) support.
* At least 4 years of experience in Automotive Embedded
* Software Development Process based on SPICE/CMMI
* SW development under Real Time Operating Systems
* Microcontrollers’ architecture
* Strong knowledge of C language for embedded systems
* CAN, J1939 protocol, I2C, SPI, UART, MOST, LIN.
* Product development process
* Renesas HEW experience.
* Experience with risk management, configuration management tools and issue tracking systems.